Friday, January 24, 2014

A message from Archangel Azrael

When asking my guides what to put on my blog they suggested channeled message for everyone. So in keeping with my goal to let go of resistance, that is what I will be doing. I was going to say I'd wait until Monday to do this, but upon sitting at my computer Archangel Azrael said "Why wait? I have a message I'd like to share now." This is what he shared:

"I Azrael, would like to remind everyone to connect daily. Most connect to the creator and to earth and this is good. However, I would like to remind you to also connect out horizontally and diagonally from your heart center with your light column. There are multiple other dimensions that are waiting and willing to send you healing energy and wisdom, all you have to do is connect. The more you are connected, the more information can come to you. It doesn't take long to connect. I'd also recommend a daily practice of visiting a different dimension while in a meditative state. Close your eyes and allow it to come to you. You do not have to understand it, just let it be and enjoy the energy, feelings or visuals it will bring for you. Connecting to these different dimensions will simply add to your experience and wisdom. It will expand your mind more each time. Connecting allows you to explore beyond this reality. It allows you to explore your universe from home. If you are having trouble visualizing or allowing another dimension to come to you, start by connecting to places you already know of on your earth. Places such as ancient healing sites. Allow yourself to connect to the pyramids of Egypt and feel their energy or connect to the many faces of Vishnu in Cambodia. Connect to a sacred temple or even a sacred event you know happened. Play and have fun with these connections and dimensions. This is my message for today, may you always stay connected."

Thank you Azrael! This week seems to be full of different messages to connect. Tuesday this week I attended a channeling where we were given an exercise to connect with life force. My guides last night were having me connect with a state of being and this morning a message about the benefits of connecting to other dimensions. :) How cool. 

On another note, I've been doing my best to do something spiritual every hour even if it is simply touching a rock as a reminder. I must say, it does make you feel better and think clearer. :) What a happy way to start my day. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment